Monday, March 22, 2010

Money: I surrender to YOU!!!!


I wake up every morning and run after You.
As I close my eyes, You rule my dreams too.
I slog all day to get your sweet touch,
You won't believe, what I would do for You.

I need you not just to survive, no, that’s not my aim.
I need you for a lovely life, do You get it My (Un)Fair Dame?
Without you no one bothers or cares about me.
With You world is, trust me, not quite the same.

I think of you as my ultimate goal.
O' sweet green devil I offer you my soul.
I would fight the entire world, just to be with You,
Without You I am just a piece, with You I become WHOLE.

So choose me over all other contenders and please be mine.
I am the most promising slave You have in line.
I surrender myself to You for life,
Money! Long Live Your Glory, May You Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment